Zlatan Ibrahimović is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club A.C. Milan and the Sweden national team.
Ibrahimović is widely regarded as one of the best strikers of all time. He is one of the most decorated active footballers in the world, having won 31 trophies in his career.
However, he’s also the most arrogant football player on Earth.
He Once Said
1. “Lions don’t compare themselves with humans”
2. “I don’t follow football Football is following me”
3.” I came as a king and left as a legend”
4. “If i had to choose between Lingard OR Jones, I will happily choose OR”
5. “My career didn’t need coaches to be successful instead coaches need me to make their careers to succeed and their dreams come true”
6. Journalist : How do you feel after scoring that goal?
Zlatan : Ask the goal how it felt to be scored by me
7. “I don’t control the ball but the ball control itself for me”
8. “When I look myself in the mirror there’s no reflection of myself because there can’t be two Zlatan”
9. Reporter : Zlatan you consider yourself as a Lion while Messi and Ronaldo are humans but they have many Ballon’dors but you don’t have it why?
Zlatan : I don’t care about individual trophies , if I wanted them I would’ve played golf
10. “When he was leaving his home he told his father that ” you’re now the man of the house”
11. “If you invite me to your house , you’re my guest “
12. “I use my two legs to play football but i use my whole body to score a goal”
13. “When Zlatan is late for training , players get punished for being early”.
Do you agree now that,
Zlatan Ibrahimovič Is The Most Prideful & Arrogant Footballer In The World?
Let’s hear from you all.
Drop your comment below